Where Cyber, Legal, and Insurance Converge
Cyber Insurance Products
Enabling Lower Insurance Costs through Improved Risk Profiles
Making Cyber Risk Easier for Insurance Carriers, Small Businesses, and Government Contractors
HEMISPHERE is pleased to announce our specialized packages for the cyber insurance sector. Our new Cyber Risk Exam is a state of the art cyber maturity modeling tool based off of industry best practices. It provides flexibility in determining premiums, exclusionary provisions, and retention rates.
This is the first model that enables data analytics by providing Key Performance Indicators such as company size (revenue), company size (number of employees), business vertical, and geography.
Work Products for Insurance Stakeholders
- Proprietary Cyber Risk Assessment to meet and surpass requirements for NIST 800-171, PCI, HIPAA, NYDFS, and GDPR
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Cyber Risk
- Cyber training for agents and brokers
- Easy to implement policies and incident response documentation via H.A.C.K.E.R
- www.cyberriskexam.com (coming soon)
The H.A.C.K.E.R solution has the following offerings
- Basic (Six videos plus all materials to justify an improved cyber profile lowering cyber insurance premiums) $200.00
- Basic plus up to five hours of consulting with cyber risk and legal experts to ensure enhanced protections $750.00
- Basic, cyber/legal consulting and onsite assessment for up to 50 employees Obtain Quote
- Basic, cyber/legal consulting and onsite assessment for up to 100 employees Obtain Quote
Our leadership team consists of subject matter experts with deep expertise and experience in the fields of cyber security risk management supporting small business clients like U.S. Government Contractors, law firms, academia, critical infrastructure, and other commercial enterprises with regulatory concerns.
HEMISPHERE is committed to providing our clients with best-in-class professional services at the epicenter of where cyber, legal, and insurance considerations converge minimizing their exposure to cyber and legal risk.